The Business Office is led by Krista Kelly, Chief Financial Officer (Secretary -Mrs. Darlene Eberhardt) and Assistant Chief Financial Officer, Mrs. Karen Cartmell. The department is responsible for areas such as: accounts payable, grants, accounts receivable, contracts, debt service, employee benefits, banking and reconciliations, budget, district insurance, extracurricular accounts, financial reporting, investments, payroll, purchasing, and warehouse.
The department staff includes: Mrs. Kim Boston
- Accounts Payable Specialists, Mrs. Veronica Robinson
– Employee Benefits, Mrs. Maxine Brown
- Food Service Financial Specialist, Mr. Aaron Groves
, Fiscal Grant Mananger, Mrs. June Chenoweth
- Account Receivable Specialist, Mrs. Camille Matthews
and Ms. Kim Werner
– Payroll, Mr. David Koch
– Purchasing Director, Mr. Ron Boston
– Warehouse Manager, and Ms. Debbie Schmidt
– Purchasing Secretary. The well-trained and specialized staff in each of these areas strives for professionalism, customer service, timeliness, and accuracy at all times while adhering to all federal and state statutes in addition to maintaining compliance with Indiana State Board of Accounts guidelines.